THE CCXP APPLICATION PROCESS
The CCXP designation demonstrates that a professional has the experience, education, and competence to lead and direct customer experience strategy, programs, and projects. Candidates for these credentials generally have 3-5 years of CX experience, and are looking to distinguish themselves in the workforce, validate their skills, stand out to employers, and maximize their earning potential.
If this describes you, we invite you to apply to test for this world-wide distinction. Start your personal journey to becoming a CCXP today!
Obtaining Your CCXP Accreditation is a Three-Stage Process
- Check your eligibility requirements
- Submit your application including details about your education and work history.
- You will receive email notification of the results of your application’s review within seven days of submission. An application will be considered incomplete if the application is not completely filled out, or if insufficient information is provided.
- Once, accepted, pay the testing fee.
- Once paid, you can register for the date, time and location to take the exam. The exam must be taken within six months of the date of the application.
- Take the exam! The computer-based test is graded on the spot. If you pass, congratulations – you immediately become a CCXP!
You’ll hold the CCXP designation for two years before you need to renew. During this time you will need to meet the maintenance requirements for ongoing professional education.
We designed this infographic to help illustrate the complete process of becoming a CCXP. Click on the infographic to download a printable PDF.